Official Ghost Walks Information
Burlington Ghost Walks was established in 2001, ghost walks run from July to November - Fridays 9:00pm to 10:30pm. Private Tours available throughout the year. The tour is 1 1/2 hours lomg, Meets at Emma's Back Porch Restuarant and we continue to visit a variety of legendary haunted locations in Burlington's
downtown core including tour of Emmas Back Porch!.There is a coffee and washroom break at the Coffee Culture on Brant Street on the tour,
we go back to Emma's Back Porch at the end of the tour.We are in the downtown Burlington core and restaurant areas, everything is well lit, safety is always our first concern for our guests.
We meet outside by the white veranda at Emma's Back Porch Restaurant in downtown Burlington, 2084 Old Lakeshore Road, one block east of Brant across Lepage Real Estate. Free Parking across from Emmas Back Porch. We can accomodate up to groups of 50 people.
*This is the "Official Burlington Ghost Walk Tour" that sells tickets and conducts Ghost Walks with Emma's Back Porch", *Do Not call Emma's for Tickets or Reservations* We are the only ones that sell tickets and operate the Ghost Walks.Thank-you.
HAUNTED EMMA's BACK PORCH, Burlington-2018
Visit Emma's Back Porch, Enjoy the Patio-On-The-Lake and Water Street Cooker Dining.Come for the Food, Stay for the Ghosts!
Click on Emma's Picture below for Emma's Back Porch Restaurant web site
Haunted World War 1 Statue - City Hall
The cenotaph soldier has been known to have the hands move on and down the rifle in different positions, with fingers coming off the rifle,the eyes open and close, the ghost of Alfred Johnston is attached to the statue.
Ghost mist with amazing sword and arm appears above statue.Hear the famous ghost story on the ghost walk!Click on photo to see more ghost photos
:Ghost Photos Gallery:
Click Here: An in-depth web page presentation of Ontario's Missing History.
Click on the links below to go to other Burlington Haunted Locations:
Emma's Back Porch-Burlington
>Magnetic Hill-King Road Ghost
>Burlington's Oldest Lighthouse 1858
>Inn At The Falls Ghost Walks
The Original "Ghost Tracking Poster-Promo Poster" from Official Casa Loma "Ghost Tracking Tours" 2011
Featured Books: The Midnite Hour- John Robert Colombo, Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits-Brad Steiger, Muskoka Traditions-"Things That Go Bump In The Night"-Andrew Wagner-Boston Mills Press. Toronto Life Magazine Special Feature, Terry Boyle Haunted Ontario Books-Polar Bear Press
Contact: Patrick is available for Interviews-radio/tv/newspaper/media/seminars/speaker/investigations and Paranormal Consultant. Email: email@example.com Visit Instant Messsenger Patrick Cross on Facebook
Patrick Cross: Paranormal Investigator
-Takes YOU to real haunted places, the unknown, the hidden with chilling ghost stories as featured on many tv/radio/news/social media shows:
TV Shows Patrick Featured and as Consultant/Host/Guest for: Haunted Case Files(T+E,Destination America), Evil Encounters(T+E Channel), Creepy Canada(CTV Travel,OLN), Ghost Trackers YTV, Demonic Entities-Biography(Bio Channel), Ghostly Encounters-(Destination America,T+E, Bio Channel), ET Canada-Entertainment Tonight Canada, Ghosts That Kill-USA, When Ghosts Attack-USA,HBO TV, Extreme Paranormal-USA,A&E, Science of Ghosts-Space TV, CasaLoma Featured 94.9 Radio The Rock,
Haunted Destinations-USA, America's Haunted Lighthouses-A&E, City Pulse 24 News Toronto, Breakfast Television CITY TV, Marilyn Dennis, Anne Rhoemer-City TV, Jennifer Valentyne-City TV, Live Eye City TV, Space TV, CBC Radio 1, CHCH TV, CFRB 1010-Toronto, Richard Syrett Show-Talk 640AM, HBO TV ShowCase, Canada AM, CTV News, Global TV News, CKTB Radio St.Catharines and Many More!
*A Partial List of Some of the Many Ghost Tours and Televison Productions: Patrick as TV / Radio Host / Paranormal Consultant-Ghost Researcher / Event Speaker / Media Personality
- New Haunted Case Files Season 2 - Featured Episode, Haunted Country-Lodge launched July, 2018 on T + E Channel
- Discovery Ghosts! of Ontario Tours - 2015-2018
- Ghost Talk Radio Interview, Las Vegas - January 2018 Featured guest Patrick Cross Talks Canadian Ghosts and Hauntings
- "Haunted Case Files" TV Series - Featured Season Premiere on Destination America August, 2016 T + E Channel
- Casa Loma, Toronto "Official Ghost Tracking Tours of Casa Loma" Events and Seminars 2009-2014. Patrick Cross and Michelle Desrochers Operated and Hosted The Only Ghost Group ever allowed "Ghost Tracking Tours" that featured Ghost Tours, Seminars and Investigations of Casa Loma, Toronto for 5 years.
- Casa Loma "You Tube Feature" Interview - 94.9 FM Radio (over 39,000 views!)
- Toronto Star Special Feature Lifestyle, Casa Loma - The Official Ghosts of Casa Loma, Toronto Canada
- Toronto Star Special Feature Lifestyle, Full Page - Probing the Ghosts of Paletta Mansion, Burlington
- Toronto Life Magazine-Special Feature " That's The Spirit" - Ghosts of Keg Mansion, Toronto
- Ghost Trackers TV Series - Official Paranormal Consultant and Host for YTV TV - Corrus Entertainment
- Emma's Back Porch Restaurant, Water Street Cooker -Tours/Events/Seminars Burlington since 2001-2018
- Inn at The Falls, Dinner and Ghost Tours/Seminars-Bracebridge, Muskoka
- Terry Boyle "Haunted Ontario" Books and Tours-Ghost Researcher/Consultant 2004-2009
- Ghost Photo Seminars-Art Gallery of Ontario, The Power Plant- Seminar Toronto.
- Paranormal Seminars: Casa Loma, Royal Botanical Gardens-Burlington, First Star Psychic Shows-Toronto Exhibition 2017, Muskoka Ghost Tours and Tourism, Inn at the Falls-Bracebridge Ontario, Port Severn Ghost Tours Ontario, Niagara-On-The Lake-Angel Inn Tours, Las Vegas/Reno Nevada-USA.
Visit Patrick on Twitter.
www.twitter.com/patcrossghosts Twitter News Feed
Visit DISCOVERY Ghosts! Official Facebook Page-Join as a member and get inside news and up to date exclusive ghost stories!
DISCOVERY Ghosts! Canada
Burlington Ghost Walks Copyright 2001-2018. Discovery Ghosts! Media 2018. @Discovery Ghosts! of Ontario Tours 2018. All rights reserved. This is the Official Ghost Tours and Promotional Media for Burlington established 2001, Ontario.Copyright 2018. Still Haunted Since 1987.